***Please take note that:
ETA in 3-4 weeks to arrive at our warehouse if no custom or shipment delay.
The airFiber® X Antennas feature significant advances in noise isolation and beam performance to complement the airFiber X radios for carrier backhauls and Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging.
Pair an airFiber® X antenna with an airFiber X radio to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (airFiber X radio sold separately).
The airFiber X antenna uses the 5 GHz frequency band and is available as the following models:
• AF-5G23-S45 (gain: 23 dBi)
• AF-5G30-S45 (gain: 30 dBi)
• AF-5G34-S45 (gain: 34 dBi)
Each model is compatible with the airFiber AF-5X, a 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the airFiber X antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
airFiber X antennas and airFiber X radios have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every airFiber X antenna has a built-in airFiber X radio mount, so installation requires no special tools.
Snap the airFiber X radio securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio for your PtP application.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Secure Pole-Mounting The hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
• Convenient Installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
• Precision Elevation Adjustment of the AF-5G30-S45
Use this new feature to quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation.
• Protective Shroud The shroud protects the cables and connectors from nature’s elements.
• Mounting Hardware of the AF-5G30-S45 Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance.
• Fasteners of the AF-5G30-S45 GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
The AF-5G34-S45 offers 34 dBi of gain in a 1050-mm diameter size.
Dimensions: 1050 x 1050 x 421 mm (41.34 x 41.34 x 16.57")
Weight: 13.5 kg (29.76 lb)
Frequency Range: 5.1 - 5.8 GHz
Gain: 34 dBi
+ 45° Beamwidth: 3° (3 dB)
- 45° Beamwidth: 3° (6 dB)
F/B Ratio: 42 dB
Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
Wind Loading: 1,779 N @ 200 km/h (400 lbf @ 125 mph)
Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
Cross-pol Isolation: 35 dB Min.
ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
Mounting Universal: Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Connectors Included